Report NEP-KNM-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Foster-McGregor N. & Pöschl J. & Stehrer R., 2014. "International R&D spillovers and business service innovation," MERIT Working Papers 080, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- JÃ©rÃ´me Stuck & Tom Broekel & Javier Revilla, 2014. "Network Structures in Regional Innovation Systems," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2014-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- A. Bozio & D. Irac & L. Py, 2014. "Impact of research tax credit on R&D and innovation: evidence from the 2008 French reform," Working papers 532, Banque de France.
- Francesca Lotti & Maria Lucia Stefani, 2014. "Regional policies to foster firms' innovation activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 246, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alexander S. Makhov, 2014. "Popular Knowledge Of The Past In Discussions On A City Online Forum," HSE Working papers WP BRP 78/HUM/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2014. "What innovation policies for ecological transition? Powering the green innovation machine," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 73, WWWforEurope.
- Philip M. Gleason & Christina Clark Tuttle & Brian Gill & Ira Nichols-Barrer & Bing-ru Teh, 2014. "Do KIPP Schools Boost Student Achievement?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 025c1b3af1c040ecbedfbce45, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Paunov C., 2014. "Democratizing intellectual property systems : how corruption hinders equal opportunities for firms," MERIT Working Papers 077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alessandra Micozzi & Francesca Micozzi, 2014. "Rethinking entrepreneurship education within universities: knowledge sharing as value proposition," Working Papers 1404, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.