Report NEP-KNM-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2014. "Knowledge Economy Gaps, Policy Syndromes and Catch-up Strategies: Fresh South Korean Lessons to Africa," MPRA Paper 58758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco LISSONI & Ernest MIGUELEZ, 2014. "Patents, Innovation and Economic Geography," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Havas, Attila, 2014. "Trapped by the high-tech myth: The need and chances for a new policy rationale," MPRA Paper 58393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vesna Vlaisavljevic & Carmen Cabello Medina & Ana Pérez-Luño, 2014. "Does The Diversity Of Partners In Alliances Guarantees Innovation Performance? The Influence Of Social Capital And Knowledge Codifiability On Such Relationship," Working Papers 14.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- Isaksen , Arne & Trippl , Michaela, 2014. "Regional industrial path development in different regional innovation systems: A conceptual analysis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/17, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Pablo D’Este & Alberto Marzucchi & Francesco Rentocchini, 2014. "Exploring and yet failing less: Learning from exploration, exploitation and human capital in R&D," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-23, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Claire Nauwelaers & Karen Maguire & Giulia Ajmone Marsan, 2013. "The case of Oresund (Denmark-Sweden) – Regions and Innovation: Collaborating Across Borders," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/21, OECD Publishing.
- Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2014. "Research among Copycats: R&D, Spillovers, and Feedback Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-112/II, Tinbergen Institute, revised 22 Jun 2017.
- S. Gubik, Andrea & Bartha, Zoltán, 2014. "The Significant Elements of Business Knowledge in the Internationalisation Process of the Visegrad Group Corporations," MPRA Paper 59578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2014.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Benjamin Kern & Ralf Dewenter, 2014. "Empirical Analysis of the Assessment of Innovation Effects in U.S. Merger Cases," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201450, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Amavilah, Voxi & Asongu, Simplice A & Andrés, Antonio R, 2014. "Globalization, Peace & Stability, Governance, and Knowledge Economy," MPRA Paper 58756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Fuchs & Luis Garicano & Luis Rayo, 2014. "Optimal Contracting and the Organization of Knowledge," CEP Discussion Papers dp1308, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.