Report NEP-KNM-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rossi, Federica & Fassio,Claudio & Geuna, Aldo, 2014. "The Role of Institutional Characteristics in Knowledge Transfer: A Comparative Analysis of Two Italian Universities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201410, University of Turin.
- Uwe Cantner & Ivan Savin, 2014. "Do Firms Benefit from Complementarity Effect in R&D and What Drives their R&D Strategy Choices?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cilem Selin Hazir & James Lesage & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2014. "The Role of R&D Collaboration Networks on Regional Innovation Performance," Working Papers halshs-01073031, HAL.
- Sara Amoroso, 2014. "The hidden costs of R&D collaboration," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Quatraro, 2016. "Co-evolutionary Patterns in Regional Knowledge Bases and Economic Structure: Evidence from European Regions," Post-Print halshs-01070548, HAL.
- Juana Sanchez, 2014. "Non-technological and Mixed Modes of Innovation in the United States. Evidence from the Business Research and Development and Innovation Survey, 2008-2011," Working Papers 14-35, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Luis Garicano & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2014. "Knowledge-based Hierarchies: Using Organizations to Understand the Economy," CEP Occasional Papers 43, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kondylis,Florence & Mueller, Valerie & Zhu, Siyao Jessica, 2014. "Measuring agricultural knowledge and adoption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7058, The World Bank.