Report NEP-KNM-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2014. "Russian policies in support of innovation: elusive quest for efficiency," MPRA Paper 56750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Quatraro & S. Usai, 2014. "Are knowledge flows all alike? Evidence from European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 201405, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Nicolas Jullien & Julien Pénin, 2014. "Innovation ouverte : vers la génération 2.0," Post-Print hal-01009630, HAL.
- Michèle Debonneuil & David Encaoua, 2014. "Innovations contemporaines : contreperformances ou étape transitoire ?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00967255, HAL.
- Spielman, David J. & Ma, Xingliang, 2014. "Intellectual property rights, technology diffusion, and agricultural development: Cross-country evidence:," IFPRI discussion papers 1345, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Philippe Bertheau, 2014. "Innovation et intelligence collective," Post-Print hal-01009026, HAL.
- Marco Marinucci, 2014. "Cooperative R&D networks among firms and public research institutions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 962, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marchese, Carla & Marsiglio, Simone & Privileggi, Fabio & Ramello, Giovanni, 2014. "Endogenous Recombinant Growth through Market Production of Knowledge and Intellectual Property Rights," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201413, University of Turin.
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2014. "Promoting innovation on the seed market and biodiversity: the role of IPRs and commercialisation rules," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2014. "Undercutting the future? European research spending in times of fiscal consolidation," Policy Contributions 829, Bruegel.