Report NEP-KNM-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Charlie & Norman, Therese, 2013. "Intra-triad Knowledge Flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 323, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Skribans, Valerijs & Lektauers, Arnis & Merkuryev, Yuri, 2013. "Third Generation University Strategic Planning Model Development," MPRA Paper 49168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1314, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- INOUE Hiroyasu & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2013. "Localization of Collaborations in Knowledge Creation," Discussion papers 13070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Erkan Gürpinar, 2013. "Organizational Forms in the Knowledge Economy: A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Department of Economics University of Siena 679, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Maryann Feldman & Dieter Kogler & David Rigby, 2013. "rKnowledge: The Spatial Diffusion of rDNA Methods," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1311, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Gregory, Terry & Patuelli, Roberto, 2013. "Regional age structure, human capital and innovation: Is demographic ageing increasing regional disparities?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- KWON Hyeog Ug & Jungsoo PARK, 2013. "R&D, Integration, and Foreign Ownership," Discussion papers 13071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).