Report NEP-KNM-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lilian Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Determinants of innovation performance of Portuguese companies: an econometric analysis by type of innovation and sector with a particular focus on Services," FEP Working Papers 494, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2012. "To what extent are knowledge-intensive business services contributing to manufacturing? A subsystem analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC71097, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Aug 2012.
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries," JRC Working Papers JRC77090, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alexander Tuebke & Fernando Hervas Soriano & Joerg Zimmermann, 2012. "The 2012 EU Survey on R&D Investment Trends," JRC Working Papers JRC72991, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- David Carey & Christopher Hill & Brian Kahin, 2012. "Strengthening Innovation in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1001, OECD Publishing.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?," JRC Working Papers JRC76320, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2013. "Bending the Arc of Innovation: Public Support of R&D in Small, Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers 13-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Working Papers JRC77247, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Peter Voigt & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2012. "Projection of R&D-intensive enterprises' growth to the year 2020: Implications for EU policy?," JRC Working Papers JRC69761, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kiira Kärkkäinen & Stéphan Vincent-Lancrin, 2013. "Sparking Innovation in STEM Education with Technology and Collaboration: A Case Study of the HP Catalyst Initiative," OECD Education Working Papers 91, OECD Publishing.