Report NEP-KNM-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Perri & Ulf Andersson, 2012. "Knowledge outflows from foreign subsidiaries: The tension between knowledge creation and knowledge protection," Working Papers 18, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Hart, Rob, 2012. "Directed technological change: It's all about knowledge," Working Paper Series 2012:02, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- H Peyton Young & Gabriel E. Kreindler, 2012. "Rapid Innovation Diffusion in Social Networks," Economics Series Working Papers 626, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eleonora Lorenzini, 2012. "Innovation and e-commerce in clusters of small firms: The case of a regional e-marketplace," DEM Working Papers Series 003, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2012. "Liquidity, Innovation and Growth," Working Papers tecipa-467, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.