Report NEP-KNM-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011. "Education, Development and Knowledge: new forms of unequal change under globalization. The case of SSA countries," Working Papers wp102011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011. "Education, Vocational Training and R&D: Towards New Forms of Labor Market Regulation," Working Papers wp082011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Federica Bicchi, 2011. "The Role of Information and Knowledge in the EU Foreign Policy System Evidence from Heads of Mission’s Reports," RECON Online Working Papers Series 34, RECON.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2011. "Modelling the Flow of Knowledge and Human Capital: A Framework of Innovative Capital," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- You-Na Lee & John P. Walsh, 2012. "Intra-organizational integration and innovation: organizational structure, environmental contingency and R&D performance," ICER Working Papers 20-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- William Addessi & Enrico Saltari & Riccardo Tilli, 2011. "R&D and Innovation Activities and the Use of External Numerical Flexibility," Working Papers 150, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Silvia Terzi & Attilio Trezzini & Luca Moroni, 2012. "A Pls Path Model To Investigate The Relations Between Institutions And Human Development," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0145, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rorina Moreno, 2012. "“What attracts knowledge workers? The role of space, social connections, institutions, jobs and amenities”," IREA Working Papers 201204, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2012.