Report NEP-KNM-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Fagerberg & Morten Fosaas & Koson Sapprasert, 2011. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111003, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú & Daniel Montolio, 2011. "What type of innovative firms acquire knowledge intensive services and from which suppliers?," Working Papers 2011/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Hans Landström & Gouya Harirchi & Fredrik Åström, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring The Knowledge Base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111005, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2011. "Knowledge cluster formation as a science policy: lessons learned," MPRA Paper 33978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- García-Quevedo, José & Mas-Verdú, Francisco & Montolio, Daniel, 2011. "What type of innovative firms acquire knowledge intensive services and from which suppliers?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201108, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Nuno Boavida, 2011. "How composite indicators of innovation can influence technology policy decision?," IET Working Papers Series 03/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Triulzi, Giorgio & Scholz, Ramon & Pyka, Andreas, 2011. "R&D and knowledge dynamics in university-industry relationships in biotech and pharmaceuticals: An agent-based model," FZID Discussion Papers 33-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Gerke, Solvay & Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2011. "Looking East, looking West: Penang as a knowledge hub," MPRA Paper 33980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menkhoff, Thomas & Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2011. "The governance of Singapore’s knowledge clusters: off shore marine business and waterhub," MPRA Paper 33979, University Library of Munich, Germany.