Report NEP-KNM-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti & Florian Lorenzo Zirulia, 2011. "When do global pipelines enhance knowledge diffusion in clusters?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1105, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2011.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Grid Thoma & Costanza Torricelli, 2011. "Modelling credit risk for innovative firms: the role of innovation measures," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011. "Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Martin Srholec, 2011. "A Multilevel Analysis of Innovation in Developing Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp432, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:gbl:wpaper:201101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore