Report NEP-KNM-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Done, Adrian, 2011. "Integrating supply chains: An investigation of collaborative knowledge transfers," IESE Research Papers D/896, IESE Business School.
- B. Clarysse & M. Wright & E. Vandevelde, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Origin, Technological Knowledge and the Growth of Spin-off Companies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/693, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Robin Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 2011. "Common reasoning in games: a Lewisian analysis of common knowledge of rationality," Discussion Papers 2011-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kuehne, Geoff & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Pannell, David J. & Wilkinson, Roger & Dolling, P. & Ewing, Michael A., 2011. "ADOPT: a tool for predicting adoption of agricultural innovations," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100570, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Thomas Bolli & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Competition and R&D cooperation with universities and competitors," KOF Working papers 11-275, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2010. "Does intellectual monopoly stimulate or stifle innovation?," MPRA Paper 29061, University Library of Munich, Germany.