Report NEP-KNM-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi & Catherine Thomas, 6/28. "The micro processes underlying small firms'integration into territorial innovation dynamics - a knowledge based perspective," Post-Print halshs-00504079, HAL.
- Benjamin Montmartin, 2011. "Centralized Innovation Policy in an agglomeration and growth model: A welfare analysis," Post-Print halshs-00557484, HAL.
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2011. "Business Visits and the Quest for External Knowledge," IZA Discussion Papers 5436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parpandel, Denisa Elena, 2011. "Change - a basic component of the current organizational environment," MPRA Paper 28171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Faillo & Luigi Marengo & Daniele Moschella, 2011. "Toward Formal Representations of Search Processes and Routines in Organizational Problem Solving. An Assessment of the State of the Art," LEM Papers Series 2011/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Umberto Garfagnini & Bruno Strulovici, 2010. "The Dynamics of Innovation (superseded by DP #1546)," Discussion Papers 1516, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011. "Property Rights and Externalities: The Uneasy Case of Knowledge," ICER Working Papers 02-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.