Report NEP-KNM-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carliss Y. Baldwin, 2010. "When Open Architecture Beats Closed: The Entrepreneurial Use of Architectural Knowledge," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-063, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2010.
- Lesley Potters, 2009. "Innovation input and innovation output: differences among sectors," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-10, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth - past experience, current knowledge and policy implications," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 224, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andersen Birgitte & Rossi Federica, 2010. "Recombinant Knowledge and Growth: The Case Of Icts," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201001, University of Turin.
- Melinda Smahó, 2010. "The Role of Knowledge in Regional Development. Theoretical Considerations and the Case of the Austrian-Hungarian Border Region," WIFO Working Papers 355, WIFO.
- Ugo Pagano & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2010. "Property rights in the knowledge economy: an explanation of the crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 586, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- João Bernardino & Tanya Araújo, 2010. "On Positional Consumption and Technological Innovation- an Agent-based Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/04, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Ramón Valle-Cabrera, 2010. "How does knowledge matter patenting inventions?," Working Papers 10.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Bala Subrahmanya, M. H. & Mathirajan, M. & Krishnaswamy, K. N., 2010. "Importance of Technological Innovation for SME Growth - Evidence from India," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Tomislav Baković, 2010. "Managing innovation systems in transition economies," EFZG Working Papers Series 1001, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2010. "Heterogeneous Distributions of Firms Sustained by Innovation Dynamics – a model with an empirical application," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 211, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.