Report NEP-KNM-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ki H. Kang & Jina Kang, 2009. "How Do Firms Source External Knowledge for Innovation? Analyzing Effects of Different Knowledge Sourcing Methods," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200907, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Ki H. Kang & Jina Kang, 2009. "Do External Knowledge Sourcing Methods Matter in Service Innovation? Analysis of South Korean Service Firms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200908, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Ki H. Kang & Jina Kang, 2009. "Revisiting Knowledge Transfer: Effects of Knowledge Characteristics on Organizational Effort for Knowledge Transfer," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200905, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ghimisi, Stefan/St & Popescu, Gheorghe, 2009. "Centers tehnology transfer-active factor an the regional development," MPRA Paper 18531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Willem MOESEN & Nicky ROGGE & Tom VAN PUYENBROECK, 2009. "Constructing a knowledge economy composite indicator with imprecise data," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.15, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Juliane Brach & Robert Kappel, 2009. "Global Value Chains, Technology Transfer and Local Firm Upgrading in Non-OECD Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 110, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Pierre Therrien & Petr Hanel, 2009. "Skills required for innovation: A review of the literature," Cahiers de recherche 09-16, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Tai-Yoo Kim & Almas Heshmati & Jihyoun Park, 2009. "The Faster Accelerating Knowledge-Based Society," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200913, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-07-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Falk, Armin & Heckman, James J., 2009. "Lab Experiments Are a Major Source of Knowledge in the Social Sciences," IZA Discussion Papers 4540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-10-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simone Borghesi & Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti, 2009. "Environmental Options and Technological Innovation: An Evolutionary Game Model," Working Papers 2009.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2009. "Regional Factors and Innovativeness - An Empirical Analysis of Four German Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0917, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Wayne Head & Richard Buckingham, 2009. "Sustainability Innovation in United Kingdom Schools," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2009/10, OECD Publishing.