Report NEP-KNM-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strulik, Holger, 2009. "Knowledge and Growth in the Very Long-Run," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-414, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Clayton, Tony & Dal Borgo, Mariela & Haskel, Jonathan, 2009. "An Innovation Index Based on Knowledge Capital Investment: Definition and Results for the UK Market Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steinbacher, Matjaz, 2009. "Knowledge, Preferences and Shocks in Portfolio Analysis," MPRA Paper 13567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Beers, Cees & Dekker, Ronald, 2009. "Acquisitions, Divestitures and Innovation Performance in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 13464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Yeaple, Stephen R, 2009. "Global Production and Trade in the Knowledge Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7175, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lincoln, James R. & Guillot, Didier, 2009. "Innovation and Change in the Process of Alliance Formation in the Japanese Electronics Industry," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-18, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hirukawa, Masayuki & Ueda, Masako, 2008. "Venture Capital and Innovation: Which is First?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7090, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Yongmin & Horstmann, Ignatius J & Markusen, James R., 2008. "Physical Capital, Knowledge Capital and the Choice Between FDI and Outsourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.