Report NEP-KNM-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederick L. Joutz & Yasser Abdih, 2008. "The Impact of Public Capital, Human Capital, and Knowledge on Aggregate Output," IMF Working Papers 08/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Sami Saafi, 2008. "Diffusion des innovations technologiques, emploi et théorie de compensation (The diffusion of technological innovations, employment and the compensation theory)," Working Papers 184, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Henry Sauermann & Wesley M. Cohen, 2008. "What Makes Them Tick? Employee Motives and Firm Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2008. "Disentangling Specific Subsets of Innovations : A Micro-Econometric Analysis of their Determinants," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/100, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Zhao, Liang, 2008. "Rethinking basically Economic Assumption on Individual Behavior from Empirical Viewpoints of Evolution and Behavior," MPRA Paper 11152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caliendo, Marco & Clement, Michel & Papies, Dominik & Scheel-Kopeinig, Sabine, 2008. "The Cost Impact of Spam Filters: Measuring the Effect of Information System Technologies in Organizations," IZA Discussion Papers 3755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).