Report NEP-KNM-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron A. Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2007. "Constructing regional advantage: Platform policies based on related variety and differentiated knowledge bases," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0709, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2007.
- Alexander Cole, 2007. "Beyond the Knowledge-Based Theory of the Geographic Cluster," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0708, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2007.
- Rajshree Agarwal & David Audretsch & MB Sarkar, 2008. "The Process of Creative Construction: Knowledge Spillovers, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Betting on Own Knowledge: Experimental Test of Overconfidence," IEW - Working Papers 358, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-01-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino, 2008. "Related variety, trade variety and regional growth in Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0802, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2009. "The Governance of the Knowledge-Intensive Firm in an Industry Life-Cycle Approach," Post-Print hal-00239286, HAL.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Doraszelski, Ulrich, 2007. "R&D and productivity : estimating production functions when productivity is endogenous," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078652, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Moniz, António & Woll, Tobias, 2007. "Main features of the labour policy in Portugal," MPRA Paper 6967, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Roberto Roson & Enrica de Cian & Elisa Lanzi, 2007. "The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand a Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2007_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson & Richard N. Langlois, 2008. "Innovation Processes and Industrial Districts," Working papers 2008-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.