Report NEP-KNM-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron A. Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2007. "Constructing regional advantage: Platform policies based on related variety and differentiated knowledge bases," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0709, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2007.
- Alexander Cole, 2007. "Beyond the Knowledge-Based Theory of the Geographic Cluster," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0708, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2007.
- Rajshree Agarwal & David Audretsch & MB Sarkar, 2008. "The Process of Creative Construction: Knowledge Spillovers, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Betting on Own Knowledge: Experimental Test of Overconfidence," IEW - Working Papers 358, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-01-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino, 2008. "Related variety, trade variety and regional growth in Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0802, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2009. "The Governance of the Knowledge-Intensive Firm in an Industry Life-Cycle Approach," Post-Print hal-00239286, HAL.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Doraszelski, Ulrich, 2007. "R&D and productivity : estimating production functions when productivity is endogenous," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078652, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Moniz, António & Woll, Tobias, 2007. "Main features of the labour policy in Portugal," MPRA Paper 6967, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Roberto Roson & Enrica de Cian & Elisa Lanzi, 2007. "The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand a Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2007_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson & Richard N. Langlois, 2008. "Innovation Processes and Industrial Districts," Working papers 2008-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.