Report NEP-KNM-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Carmelo Petraglia & Giuseppina Testa, 2007. "Research, Knowledge Spillovers and Innovation," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0713, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Griffith, Rachel & Lee, Sokbae & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Is Distance Dying at Last? Falling Home Bias in Fixed Effects Models of Patent Citations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clare Leaver & Jordi Blances i Vidal, 2007. "Behaviour in Networks of Collaborators: Theory and Evidence from the English Judiciary," Economics Series Working Papers 354, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth I. Carlaw & Richard G. Lipsey, 2007. "SUSTAINED GROWTH DRIVEN BY MULTIPLE, CO-EXISTING GPTs," Discussion Papers dp07-17, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Miluka, Juna & Carletto, Calogero & Davis, Benjamin & Zezza, Alberto, 2007. "The vanishing farms ? the impact of international migration on Albanian family farming," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4367, The World Bank.
- Jakub, GROWIEC & Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2007. "Technological opportunity, long-run growth and convergence," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007034, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Dercon, Stefan & Gautam, Madhur, 2007. "Property rights in a very poor country : tenure insecurity and investment in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4363, The World Bank.
- Chris Edmond, 2007. "Information Manipulation, Coordination and Regime Change," Working Papers 07-25, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.