Report NEP-KNM-2006-12-22This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoisl, Karin, 2006. "Tracing Mobile Inventors – The Causality between Inventor Mobility and Inventor Productivity," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1260, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Peter J. Kuhn & Carol McAusland, 2006. "The International Migration of Knowledge Workers: When is Brain Drain Beneficial?," NBER Working Papers 12761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lmu:msmdpa:1263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2006. "An R&D-Based Model of Multi-Sector Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0762, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Peter Boone & Zhaoguo Zhan, 2006. "Lowering Child Mortality in Poor Countries: The Power of Knowledgeable Parents," CEP Discussion Papers dp0751, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:sp16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2006. "Dynastic Management," CEP Discussion Papers dp0741, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.