Report NEP-IUE-2020-09-14This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz, 2020. "Welfare Improving Tax Evasion," IZA Discussion Papers 13483, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Natasha Sarin & Lawrence H. Summers, 2020. "Understanding the Revenue Potential of Tax Compliance Investment," NBER Working Papers 27571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shafik Hebous & Zhiyang Jia & Knut Løyland & Thor Olav Thoresen & Arnstein Øvrum, 2020. "Do Audits Improve Future Tax Compliance in the Absence of Penalties? Evidence from Random Audits in Norway," CESifo Working Paper Series 8480, CESifo.
- Schmieder, Julia, 2020. "Fertility as a Driver of Maternal Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 13496, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bupe Simuchimba Author-Name: Frank Chansa Author-Name: Charles Banda Author-Name: Wapakulukwela Simuchimba Author-Name: Lulit Mitik Beyene, 2020. "Can a Wage Subsidy Be Used to Improve Womenâ€™s Formal Employment in Zambia," Working Papers MPIA 2020-14, PEP-MPIA.
- Lavinia Piemontese, 2020. "Uncovering Illegal and Underground Economies: The Case of Mafia Extortion Racketeering," Working Papers 2025, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Djossou Gbetoton Nadege Author-Name: Jacob Novignon Author-Name: Atchade TouwÃ©dÃ© BÃ©nÃ©dicte Author-Name: Abdelkrim Araar, 2020. "The Role of Formal, Informal, and Family Credit in the Business Performance of Young Entrepreneurs in Benin," Working Papers PMMA 2020-16, PEP-PMMA.