Report NEP-IUE-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amin,Mohammad & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Okou,Cedric Iltis Finafa, 2019. "Casting a Shadow : Productivity of Formal Firms and Informality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8945, The World Bank.
- Langot,Francois & Merola,Rossana & Oh,Samil, 2019. "Can Taxes Help Ensure a Fair Globalization ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8975, The World Bank.
- Kouame,Wilfried Anicet Kouakou, 2019. "Trust to Pay ? Tax Morale and Trust in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8968, The World Bank.
- Makochekanwa, Albert, 2020. "Informal Economy in SSA: Characteristics, size and tax potential," MPRA Paper 98644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim,Yeon Soo & Matytsin,Mikhail & Freije-Rodriguez,Samuel, 2019. "Informal Employment and Worker's Well-Being in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8989, The World Bank.
- R, Albert Christopher Dhas, 2020. "Socio-Economic Status of Urban Madurai Street Vendors-A Micro-Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 98553, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2020.
- Matytsin,Mikhail & Popova,Daria & Freije-Rodriguez,Samuel, 2019. "RUSMOD -- A Tool for Distributional Analysis in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8994, The World Bank.
- Sugata Marjit & Suryaprakash Mishra & Sandip Mitra, 2019. "Sham Litigation, Delayed Tax Payment and Evasion: The Role of Informal Credit Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 8034, CESifo.