Report NEP-IUE-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IUE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matías Giaccobasso & Ricardo Pérez-Truglia, 2019. "Tax audits as scarecrows. Evidence from a large-scale field experiment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-12, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Sarah Clifford & Panos Mavrokonstantis, 2019. "Tax Enforcement Using A Hybrid Between Self- And Third-Party Reporting," Economics Series Working Papers 876, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mengistu, Andualem T. & Molla, Kiflu G. & Mascagni, Giulia, 2019. "Tax Evasion and Missing Imports: Evidence From Transaction-Level Data," Working Papers 14704, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Kathleen McKiernan, 2019. "Social Security Reform in the Presence of Informality," 2019 Meeting Papers 389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jean-Philippe Berrou & Claire Gondard-Delcroix, 2018. "Dynamics of Social Networks of Urban Informal Entrepreneurs in an African Economy," Post-Print halshs-02280415, HAL.
- Daskalopoulou, Irene F., 2019. "Culture and authenticity: regulating shadow economy to foster market growth," MPRA Paper 95805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tiago Cavalcanti & Daniel da Mata & Marcelo dos Santos, 2019. "Gray Zones: Slums and Urban Structure in Developing Countries," 2019 Meeting Papers 943, Society for Economic Dynamics.