Report NEP-IUE-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Era Dabla-Norris & Laura Jaramillo & Frederico Lima & Alexandre Sollaci, 2018. "Size Dependent Policies, Informality and Misallocation," IMF Working Papers 18/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen Camacho & Fabio Mariani & Luca Pensieroso, 2018. "Dealing with Illegal Immigration: the Role of Informality, Taxation and Trade," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2018007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lu Shen & Kwong Wing Chau, 2018. "Legal Attitudes Towards Informality on City Levels in China," ERES eres2018_218, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Gabriella Conti & Rita Ginja & Renata Narita, 2018. "The value of health insurance: a household job search approach," IFS Working Papers W18/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Nordblom, Katarina, 2018. "Tax Evasion with a Conscience," Working Papers in Economics 738, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2018. "Tax Morale and the Role of Social Norms and Reciprocity: Evidence from a Randomized Survey Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11714, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brettschneider, Jörg, 2018. "Draft Legislation of the German Government to Combat VAT Evasion in Ecommerce," EconStor Preprints 181934, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Leonor Freire Costa & Paulo Brito, 2018. "Why did people pay taxes? Fiscal innovation in Portugal and state making in times of political struggle (1500-1680)," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2018/59, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.