Report NEP-IUE-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Di Nola & Georgi Kocharkov & Almuth Scholl & Anna-Mariia Tkhir, 2018. "The Aggregate Consequences of Tax Evasion," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2018-06, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Collen Lediga & Nadine Riedel & Kristina Strohmaier, 2018. "Combatting Tax Evasion: Evidence from Comparing Commercial and Business Tax Registry," CESifo Working Paper Series 7117, CESifo.
- Engström, Per & Nordblom, Katarina & Stefánsson, Arnaldur, 2018. "Multiple Misbehaving: Loss Averse and Inattentive to Monetary Incentives," Working Paper Series 2018:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Gillitzer, Christian & Sinning, Mathias, 2018. "Nudging Businesses to Pay Their Taxes: Does Timing Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 11599, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mughal, Khurrum & Schneider, Friedrich & Hayat, Zafar, 2018. "Shadow Economy in Pakistan: Its Size and Interaction with Official Economy," MPRA Paper 87812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Pierre Cling & Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud, 2017. "Segmentation and informality in Vietnam: A survey of the literature," Working Papers hal-01653653, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Cling & Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud, 2017. "Explanatory factors behind formalizing non-farm household businesses in Vietnam," Working Papers hal-01664202, HAL.
- Guillermo Cruces & Guido Porto & Mariana Viollaz, 2018. "Trade Liberalization and Informality in Argentina: Exploring the Adjustment Mechanisms," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0229, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Fudge, Judy. & Hobden, Claire., 2018. "Conceptualizing the role of intermediaries in formalizing domestic work," ILO Working Papers 994989393002676, International Labour Organization.