Report NEP-IUE-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- em. Friedrich Schneider, 2017. "Implausible Large Differences in the Sizes of Underground Economies in Highly Developed European Countries? A Comparison of Different Estimation Methods," CESifo Working Paper Series 6522, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bethmann, Dirk & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2017. "International Tax Evasion, State Purchases of Confidential Bank Data and Voluntary Disclosures," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168175, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Miethe, Jakob & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2017. "Dirty money coming home: Capital flows into and out of tax havens," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168082, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Buhlmann, Florian & Elsner, Benjamin & Peichl, Andreas, 2017. "Tax Refunds and Income Manipulation Evidence from the EITC," IZA Discussion Papers 11033, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Leonardo Eric CALCAGNO, 2017. "Does the introduction of non-contributory social benefits discourage registered labour? Testing the impact of pension moratoriums on unregistered employment in Argentina (2003-2015)," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2526, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Gabriella Conti & Rita Ginja, Renata Narita, 2017. "Non-Contributory Health Insurance and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_17, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Luis E. Arango & Luz A. Flórez, 2017. "Informalidad laboral y elementos para un salario mínimo diferencial por regiones en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 1023, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.