Report NEP-IUE-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfredo Schclarek & Mauricio Caggia, 2015. "Household Saving and Labor Informality: The Case of Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 89359, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Waqas Ahmed & Muhammad Jahanzeb Malik & Muhammad Rehman, 2014. "Quarterly Bayesian DSGE Model of Pakistan Economy with Informality," SBP Working Paper Series 68, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Basbay, Mustafa Metin & Elgin, Ceyhun & Torul, Orhan, 2016. "Energy consumption and the size of the informal economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marc Höglinger & Ben Jann, 2016. "More Is Not Always Better: An Experimental Individual-Level Validation of the Randomized Response Technique and the Crosswise Model," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 18, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Tutlani, Ankur, 2016. "Borrowers’ Participation in Group Borrowing," MPRA Paper 69506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cardoso-Vargas, Carlos, 2015.
"Potencial de mercado y desigualdad salarial, evidencia para México
[Market potential and wage inequality, evidence for Mexico]," MPRA Paper 68424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Nov 2015.