Report NEP-IUE-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Giorgi,Giacomo & Ploenzke,Matthew & Rahman,Aminur, 2015. "Small firms? formalization : the stick treatment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7318, The World Bank.
- Antonio Báez-Morales, 2015. "“Differences in efficiency between Formal and Informal Micro Firms in Mexico”," IREA Working Papers 201516, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Sebastian Galiani & Marcela Meléndez & Camila Navajas, 2015. "On the Effect of the Costs of Operating Formally: New Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 21292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bezu, Sosina & Holden, Stein, 2015. "Street based self-employment: A poverty trap or a stepping stone for migrant youth in Africa?," CLTS Working Papers 4/15, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Kumar, Sudhanshu & Rao, R. Kavita, 2015. "Minimising Selection Failure and Measuring Tax Gap: An Empirical Model," Working Papers 15/150, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Rijkers,Bob & Baghdadi,Leila & Raballand,Gael J. R. F. & Rijkers,Bob & Baghdadi,Leila & Raballand,Gael J. R. F., 2015. "Political connections and tariff evasion : evidence from Tunisia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7336, The World Bank.
- Fabrizio Borselli & Silvia Fedeli & Luisa Giuriato, "undated". "Digital VAT Carousel Fraud: A New Boundary for Criminality," Working Papers 170, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Mariano Bosch & Angel Melguizo & Ximena PeÃ±a & David Tuesta, 2015. "Savings under formal and informal conditions," Working Papers 1519, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ghosh, Saibal & Kumar, Rakesh, 2014. "Monetary policy and informal finance: Is there a pecking order?," MPRA Paper 65243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annalisa Scognamiglio, 2015. "When the Mafia Comes to Town," CSEF Working Papers 404, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.