Report NEP-IUE-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bosch, Mariano & Farré, Lídia, 2013. "Immigration and the Informal Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7843, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2013. "Re-defining Informal Employment and Measuring its Determinants: Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 7844, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Muravyev, Alexander & Oshchepkov, Aleksey, 2013. "Minimum Wages, Unemployment and Informality: Evidence from Panel Data on Russian Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 7878, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Docquier, Frédéric & Müller, Tobias & Naval, Joaquín, 2014. "Informality and Long-Run Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 7883, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pagés, Carmen & Rigolini, Jamele & Robalino, David A., 2013. "Social Insurance, Informality and Labor Markets: How to Protect Workers While Creating Good Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 7879, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emmanuel S. de Dios & Katrina Dinglasan, 2014. "Just how good is unemployment as a measure of welfare? A policy note," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201401, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Francesco Pappadà & Yanos Zylberberg, 2014. "Austerity plans and tax evasion : theory and evidence from Greece," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 14.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Daniel M. Hungerman, 2014. "Public Goods, Hidden Income, and Tax Evasion: Some Nonstandard Results from the Warm-Glow Model," NBER Working Papers 19804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudolph, Alexandra & Schneider, Friedrich, 2013. "International Human Trafficking: Measuring Clandestinity by the Structural Equation Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7867, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paul Hallwood & Thomas J. Miceli, 2014. "Modern Maritime Piracy," Working papers 2014-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.