Report NEP-IUE-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bender, Dieter, 2012. "Structural Change, Wage Formation and Economic Growth in Low-Income Countries," IEE Working Papers 194, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Nguyen Thi Lan Huong & Luu Quan Tuan & Meissner, Matthias & Bui Sy Tuan & Dang Do Quyen & Nguyen Hai Yen, 2013. "Social Protection for the Informal Sector and the Informally Employed in Vietnam: Literature and data review," IEE Working Papers 199, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Grimm, Michael & Knorringa, Peter & Lay, Jann, 2012. "Constrained gazelles : high potentials in West Africa's informal economy," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 77926, The World Bank.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "The exceptional persistence of India's unorganized sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6454, The World Bank.
- de Andrade, Gustavo Henrique & Bruhn, Miriam & McKenzie, David, 2013. "A Helping Hand or the Long Arm of the Law? Experimental Evidence on What Governments Can Do to Formalize Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7402, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2013. "Impactos de Bem-Estar de Mudanças no Mercado de Serviços Domésticos Brasileiro," Working Papers Portuguese 96, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.