Report NEP-IUE-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariano Bosch & Julen Esteban-Pretel, 2013. "The Labor Market Effects of Introducing Unemployment Benefits in an Economy with High Informality," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-20, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nestor Gandelman & Alejandro Rasteletti, 2013. "Credit Constraints, Sector Informality and Firm Investments: Evidence from a Panel of Uruguayan Firms," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-392, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Knowledge and Budget Spending Influence on Tax Compliance," IZA Discussion Papers 7255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Matikka, 2013. "Entrepreneurs and income-shifting: Empirical evidence from a Finnish tax reform," Working Papers 43, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Yuji Tamura, 2013. "Migrant smuggling when exploitation is private information," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-605, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Chakraborty, M., 2013. "Male, migrant, muslim : Identities and entitlements of Afghans and Bengalis in a South Delhi neighbourhood," ISS Working Papers - General Series 552, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.