Report NEP-IUE-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Pellizzari & Dino Rizzi, 2011. "A Multi-Agent Model of Tax Evasion with Public Expenditure," Working Papers 2011_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Diego Martínez López, 2011. "How different are the Spanish self-employed workers by underreporting their incomes?," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Giles, John & Wang, Dewen & Cai, Wei, 2011. "The labor supply and retirement behavior of China's older workers and elderly in comparative perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5853, The World Bank.
- Item repec:col:000124:009056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MarÃa AngÃ©lica ArbelÃ¡ez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011. "Housing tenure and housing demand in Colombia," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 009067, Fedesarrollo.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis, 2011. "Distributional effects of the Panama Canal expansion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5848, The World Bank.