Report NEP-IUE-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Louvot-Runavot, 2011. "Evaluation of firms dissimulated activity based on fiscal audits and integration in national accounts," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-09, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Catalina Granda-Carvajal, 2011. "Macroeconomic Implications of the Underground Sector: Challenging the Double Business Cycle Approach," Working papers 2011-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nordblom, Katarina & Zamac, Jovan, 2011. "Endogenous Norm Formation over the Life Cycle. The case of tax evasion," Working Papers in Economics 511, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Melissa A. Knox, . "Social Protection Programs and Employment: The Case of Mexico's Seguro Popular Program," Working Papers UWEC-2011-10, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Alonso Ortiz, Jorge & Leal Ordóñez, Julio C., 2011. "Taxes, Transfers and the Distribution of Employment in Mexico," MPRA Paper 32014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Ning, Guangjie & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Self-Employment of Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clarke, George R.G., 2011. "Firm Registration and Bribes: Results from a Microenterprise Survey in Africa," MPRA Paper 31857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chongwoo Choe & Ratbek Dzhumashev & Asadul Islam & Zakir H. Khan, 2011. "Corruption and Network in Education: Evidence from the Household Survey Data in Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Varma, Vijaya Krushna Varma, 2009. "Top tax system: a common taxation system for all nations," MPRA Paper 26839, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2010.