Report NEP-IPR-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hui He & Nan Li & Jing Fang, 2016. "China’s Rising IQ (Innovation Quotient) and Growth; Firm-level Evidence," IMF Working Papers 16/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrico Böhme & Jonas Severin Frank & Wolfgang Kerber, 2017. "Optimal Incentives for Patent Challenges in the Pharmaceutical Industry," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201702, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bakhtavoryan, Rafael, 2017. "Brand-Level Demand Analysis of Mayonnaise in Northeast Texas," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 251922, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- MuhiddinPulatov, 2016. "Intellectual Property Parameters Of Financial Reporting," Working papers 2016-12-08, Voice of Research.
- Sadowski, Bert & Nomaler, Onder & Whalley, Jason, 2016. "Technological Diversification of ICT companies into the Internet of things (IoT): A Patent -based Analysis," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148701, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).