Report NEP-IPR-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2015. "Are Patent Fees Effective at Weeding Out Low-Quality Patents?," Working Papers 15_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Brueggemann, J. & Crosetto, P. & Meub, L. & Bizer, K., 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2015-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Valdés, Raymundo & McCann, Maegan, 2014. "Intellectual property provisions in regional trade agreements: Revision and update," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-14, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- A. Naghavi & S. Peng & Y. Tsai, 2015. "Relationship-Speci c Investments and Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement with Heterogeneous Suppliers," Working Papers wp985, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Shin Kishimoto & Naoki Watanabe, "undated". "The Kernel of a Patent Licensing Game," Working Papers e75, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Claire Chambolle & Clémence Christin & Guy Meunier, 2014. "Optimal production channel for private labels: Too much or too little innovation?," Working Papers 2014-02, Alimentation et Sciences Sociales.
- Crass, Dirk & Peters, Bettina, 2014. "Intangible assets and firm-level productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-120, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2015. "Mobility of ideas for innovation: The role of inventor-specific knowledge flows," ETLA Working Papers 27, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.