Report NEP-IPR-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iain Cockburn & Jean O. Lanjouw & Mark Schankerman, 2014. "Patents and the Global Diffusion of New Drugs," CEP Discussion Papers dp1298, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Drivas, Kyriakos & Karamanis, Dimitris, 2014. "Individual Inventors and Market Potentials: Evidence from US Patents," MPRA Paper 58838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Andrés, Antonio R., 2014. "Global trajectories, dynamics, and tendencies of business software piracy: benchmarking IPRs harmonization," MPRA Paper 58755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2014. "Boosting scientific publications in Africa: which IPRs protection channels matter?," MPRA Paper 58754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yael V. Hochberg & Carlos Serrano & Rosemarie H. Ziedonis, 2014. "Patent Collateral, Investor Commitment, and the Market for Venture Lending," Working Papers 792, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Carl Benedikt Frey & Atif Ansar & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2014. "Defining and measuring the “Market for Brands”: Are emerging economies catching up?," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 21, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Knut Blind & Tim Pohlmann & Florian Ramel & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2014. "The Egyptian Information Technology Sector and the Role of Intellectual Property: Economic Assessment and Recommendations," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 18, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.