Report NEP-IPR-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Michael Arnold & Eric Darmon & Sylvain Dejean & Thierry Penard, 2014. "Graduated Response Policy and the Behavior of Digital Pirates: Evidence from the French Three-Strike (Hadopi) Law," Working Papers 14-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Mark F. Schultz & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2014. "Approaches to Protection of Undisclosed Information (Trade Secrets): Background Paper," OECD Trade Policy Papers 162, OECD Publishing.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Conti, Chiara, 2014. "The Effect of (Mostly Unskilled) Immigration on the Innovation of Italian Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 7922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mihajlo B, Jakovljevic & Nakazono, S & Ogura, S, 2014. "Contemporary generic market in Japan – key conditions to successful evolution," CIS Discussion paper series 613, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nicolas Dias Gomes & Pedro André Cerqueira & Luís Alçada Almeida, 2014. "Effects of Taxation on Software Piracy Across the European Union," GEMF Working Papers 2014-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.