Report NEP-IPR-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik & Jeremy Greenwood, 2013. "Buy, Keep or Sell: Economic Growth and the Market for Ideas," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-069, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lucio, Picci & Luca, Savorelli, 2013. "The Technological Specialization of Countries: An Analysis of Patent Data," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-24, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Barros, Henrique M., 2013. "Appropriability and Complementarities in a Fragile Patent System: Evidence from Brazilian Manufacturing," Insper Working Papers wpe_328, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Carbonara , Nunzia, 2013. "The Role of Knowledge Variety and Intensity for Regional Innovative Capability," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/34, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Yuzhe Zhang & Matthew Mitchell, 2013. "Shared Rights and Technological Progress," 2013 Meeting Papers 678, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pojo, Sabrina Da Rosa & Vidal, Valéria Schneider & Zen, Aurora Carneiro & Barros, Henrique M., 2013. "Management of Intellectual Property in Brazilian Universities: a Multiple Case Study," Insper Working Papers wpe_330, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Dalton, John & Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2013. "Strategic Decision-Making in Hollywood Release Gaps," MPRA Paper 52439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Athey & Scott Stern, 2013. "The Nature and Incidence of Software Piracy: Evidence from Windows," NBER Working Papers 19755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Barbosa, Klênio & Gambardella, Dante, 2013. "Generic-branded drug competition and the price for pharmaceuticals in procurement auctions," Textos para discussão 333, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).