Report NEP-IPR-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and Foreign Direct Investment: A Welfare Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-15-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2013.
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2013. "The economic importance and impacts of intellectual property rights (IPRs) in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Optimal patent length and patent breadth in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alireza Naghavi & Julia Spies & Farid Toubal, 2013. "IPR, Product Complexity and the Organization of Multinational Firms," Working Papers 2013-31, CEPII research center.
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2013. "Standard-Essential Patents," NBER Working Papers 19664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Panteleeva & Olga Oyner, 2013. "Corporate brand values perception gap analysis as an internal marketing management systemAssessment tool," HSE Working papers WP BRP 03/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.