Report NEP-IPR-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Zhang, Nanyun, 2013. "Adverse effects of patent pooling on product development and commercialization," DICE Discussion Papers 92, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Yang, Zhenzeng, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights Protection, Complexity and Multinational Firms," MPRA Paper 46734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Carey & Christopher Hill & Brian Kahin, 2012. "Strengthening Innovation in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1001, OECD Publishing.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2013. "Commercialization of academic research. A comparison between researchers in the U.S. and Finland," ETLA Working Papers 8, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2013. "Generating commercial ideas in Finnish universities. The role of interdisciplinarity and networking," ETLA Working Papers 9, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nicolas Serrano-Velarde & Douglas Hanley & Ufuk Akcigit, 2012. "Back to Basics: Basic Research Spillovers, Innovation Policy and Growth," 2012 Meeting Papers 665, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alexander Tuebke & Fernando Hervas Soriano & Joerg Zimmermann, 2012. "The 2012 EU Survey on R&D Investment Trends," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC72991, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Daria Ciriaci & Fernando Hervas Soriano, 2012. "Bridging ideas with markets. The impact of training, marketing and design on innovation," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC75493, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Walls, Margaret, 2012. "Markets for Development Rights: Lessons Learned from Three Decades of a TDR Program," Discussion Papers dp-12-49, Resources For the Future.