Report NEP-IPR-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés, Antonio R & Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Global dynamic timelines for IPRs harmonization against software piracy," MPRA Paper 45631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Helmers & Henry Overman, 2013. "My Precious! The Location and Diffusion of Scientific Research: Evidence from the Synchrotron Diamond Light Source," SERC Discussion Papers 0131, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Josheski, Dushko & Fotov, Risto, 2013. "Gravity Modeling: International Trade And R&D," MPRA Paper 45550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Tecu, 2013. "The Location of Industrial Innovation: Does Manufacturing Matter?," Working Papers 13-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Carolina Castaldi & Koen Frenken & Bart Los, 2013. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Technological Breakthroughs: An analysis of U.S. state-level patenting," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1302, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2013.