Report NEP-IPR-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- WADA Tetsuo, 2012. "Patent Citations and Triadic Closures as Private Value Indicators (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David Rigby, 2012. "The Geography of Knowledge Relatedness and Technological Diversification in U.S. Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1218, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Patents versus R&D subsidies in a Schumpeterian growth model with endogenous market structure," MPRA Paper 41083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- Aki Kangasharju & Joni Hokkanen & Ismo Linnosmaa & Hannu Valtonen, 2012. "Generic substitution policy, prices and market structure: evidence from a quasi-experiment in Finland," Working Papers 35, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- KÃ³czy LÃ¡szlÃ³ & Nichifor Alexandru, 2012. "The Intellectual Influence of Economic Journals: Quality versus Quantity," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).