Report NEP-IPR-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ullberg, Eskil, 2010. "THE PROBLEM OF TRADING PATENTS IN ORGANIZED MARKETS: A dynamic experimental microeconomic system model and informal price theory," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 229, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Christian Helmers, 2010. "The Effect of Market Entry on Innovation: Evidence from UK University Incubators," CEP Discussion Papers dp1002, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2010. "Growth Through Heterogeneous Innovations," NBER Working Papers 16443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2010. "Spreading the Word: Geography, Policy and Knowledge Spillovers," CEP Discussion Papers dp1005, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Degner, Harald & Streb, Jochen, 2010. "Foreign patenting in Germany: 1877 - 1932," FZID Discussion Papers 21-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2010. "Property rights and externalities: The uneasy case of knowledge," POLIS Working Papers 149, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McAfee, R. Preston & Miller, ALan, 2010. "The Tradeoff of the Commons," MPRA Paper 26423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Teresa Sanchis Llopis & Vicente Esteve Garcia & Antonio Cubel, 2010. "International technology diffusion through patents during the second half of the XXth century," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).