Report NEP-IPR-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Enrico Santarelli, 2010. "The More You Spend, the More You Get? The Effects of R&D and Capital Expenditures on the Patenting Activities of Biotechnology Firms," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-06, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Michael Fritsch & Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Who Starts with Open Source? Institutional Choice of Start-Ups in the German ICT Sector," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Cardwell, Ryan T. & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2010. "The effects of the TRIPS Agreement on international protection of intellectual property rights," Miscellaneous Papers 92952, Agecon Search.
- Christopher C. Liu & Toby E. Stuart, 2010. "Boundary spanning in a for-profit research lab: An exploration of the interface between commerce and academe," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-012, Harvard Business School.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2685/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore