Report NEP-IPR-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2008. "Do Shorter Product Cycles Induce Patent Thickets?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-098, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Müller, Elisabeth & MacGarvie, Megan J. & Cockburn, Iain M., 2008. "Patent Thickets, Licensing and Innovative Performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-101, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laura Abramovsky & Helen Simpson, 2008. "Geographic Proximity and Firm-University Innovation Linkages: evidence from Great Britain," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/200, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Andreas Panagopoulos & In-Uck Park, 2008. "Patent Protection, Takeovers, and Startup Innovation: A Dynamic Approach," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/201, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2009. "Filing strategies and the increasing duration of patent applications," Working Papers CEB 09-005.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Aghion & John Van Reenen & Luigi Zingales, 2009. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," CEP Discussion Papers dp0911, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David B. Audretsch & Werner Bönte & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2009. "Financial Signaling by Innovative Nascent Entrepreneurs," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David B. Audretsch & Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Werner Bönte, 2009. "Financial Signaling by Innovative Nascent Entrepreneurs," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp09001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Innovative Firms or Innovative Owners? Determinants of Innovation in Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 3962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).