Report NEP-IPR-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martina Kauffeld-Monz & Michael Fritsch, 2008. "Who are the brokers of knowledge in regional systems of innovation? A multi-actor network analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Scholz, Sebastian, 2008. "Learning and Technology Adoptions," Discussion Papers in Economics 7575, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eim:papers:h200819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Woerter & Stephen Roper, 2008. "Openness and Innovation - Home and Export Demand Effects on Manufacturing Innovation: Panel Data Evidence for Ireland and Switzerland," KOF Working papers 08-210, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Behringer, Stefan, 2008. "The Provision of a Public Good with a direct Provision Technology and a Large Number of Agents," MPRA Paper 11796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sköld, Martin, 2008. "Knowledge Development Patterns In Radically New Product Architectures," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:8, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Nov 2008.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00340409_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore