Report NEP-IPR-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harhoff, Dietmar & von Graevenitz, Georg & Wagner, Stefan, 2008. "Incidence and Growth of Patent Thickets - The Impact of Technological Opportunities and Complexity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2008. "Market Structure and Property Rights in Open Source Industries," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002269, David K. Levine.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2008. "Appropriation and Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002262, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schulz, Celine & Wagner, Stefan, 2008. "Outlaw Community Innovations," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 4678, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.