Report NEP-IPR-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Jacob & Lars Lefgren, 2007. "The Impact of Research Grant Funding on Scientific Productivity," NBER Working Papers 13519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Ward, 2007. "Patents and Antitrust: Video Games and Violent Crime," Working Papers 07-18, NET Institute.
- Jiahua Che & Giovanni Facchini, 2007. "Cultural Differences, Insecure Property Rights and the Mode of Entry Decision," Economics Discussion Papers 645, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Anja Lambrecht & Katja Seim & Catherine Tucker, 2007. "Stuck in the Adoption Funnel: The Effect of Delays in the Adoption Process on Ultimate Adoption," Working Papers 07-40, NET Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Paul Levine & Klaus Moessner & Neil Rickman, 2007. "Spectrum Property Rights Versus a Commons Model: Exploitation of Mesh Networks," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0607, School of Economics, University of Surrey.