Report NEP-IPR-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baldini, Nicola, 2006. "The patenting universities: Problems and perils," MPRA Paper 853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Désiré Vencatachellum & Bruno Versaevel, 2005. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Cahiers de recherche 05-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- S. Stremersch & I. Verniers & C. Verhoef, 2006. "The Quest for Citations: Drivers of Article Impact," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/422, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Görling, Stefan, 2006. "Methods for Assessing Technology Transfer - An Overview," Pink Machine Papers 31, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Cyrus C. M. Mody, 2006. "Instruments of Commerce and Knowledge: Probe Microscopy, 1980-2000," NBER Working Papers 12700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2006. "As luck would have it : innovation and market value in "complex technology" sectors," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06069, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).