Report NEP-INT-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yeshineh, Alekaw Kebede, 2016. "Determinants and Potentials of Foreign Trade in Ethiopia: A Gravity Model Analysis," MPRA Paper 74509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grieco, Paul L. E. & Li, Shengyu & Zhang, Hongsong, 2015. "Multi-Dimensional Effects of International Trade: The Experience of Chinese Manufacturers," RIEI Working Papers 2015-05, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2016. "Global Firms," NBER Working Papers 22727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline Freund & Martha Denisse Pierola, 2016. "The Origins and Dynamics of Export Superstars," Working Paper Series WP16-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Nelly Exbrayat, 2016. "Does trade liberalization trigger tax competition? Theory and evidence from OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-01328769, HAL.
- Syed Al-Helal Uddin, 2016. "Value-added Trade, Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Trade Elasticity: Revisiting the Trade Competitiveness," 2016 Papers pud11, Job Market Papers.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2016. "Comparative Advantage and Agglomeration of Economic Activity," IZA Discussion Papers 10273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Dang-Khoa Nguyen, 2016. "US Antidumping Petitions and Revealed Comparative Advantage of Shrimp Exporting Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-083/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01299820 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pauline Bourgeon & Jean-Charles Bricongne, 2016. "Financing Time to Trade," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michel Fouquin & Jules Hugot, 2016. "Two Centuries of Bilateral Trade and Gravity data: 1827-2014," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015129, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01315601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Fouquin & Jules Hugot, 2016. "Back to the Future: International Trade Costs and the Two Globalizations," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015130, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco & Frattini, Tommaso & Minale, Luigi & Schönberg, Uta, 2016. "On the Economics and Politics of Refugee Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 11557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge Arbache & Dorothée Rouzet & Francesca Spinelli, 2016. "The Role of Services for Economic Performance in Brazil," OECD Trade Policy Papers 193, OECD Publishing.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2016. "The Impact of Everything But Arms on EU Relative Labour Demand," Working Papers 201614, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2016. "Innovation and Manufacturing Offshoring with Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 1636, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Hayat, Arshad, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment, Institutional Framework and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 74563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michalski, Tomasz & Örs, Evren & Pakel, Banu Demir, 2016. "Risk-Based Capital Requirements for Banks and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 11565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fromenteau, Philippe, 2016. "Information Technology and Global Sourcing," Discussion Papers in Economics 29631, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Teresa C. Fort, 2013. "Technology and Production Fragmentation: Domestic versus Foreign Sourcing," Working Papers 13-35r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chad P. Bown & Patricia Tovar, 2016. "Preferential Liberalization, Antidumping, and Safeguards: “Stumbling Block” Evidence from Mercosur," Working Paper Series WP16-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Juan Felipe Bernal Uribe, 2016. "Intellectual Property Rights Induced Trade," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015126, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William Kerr & Çaǧlar Özden & Christopher Parsons, 2016. "Global Talent Flows," NBER Working Papers 22715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Otobe, Naoko., 2015. "Export-led development, employment and gender in the era of globalization," ILO Working Papers 994900563402676, International Labour Organization.
- Palakiyem Kpemoua, 2016.
"Exports And Economic Growth In Togo
[Exportations Et Croissance Economique Au Togo]," Working Papers halshs-01332738, HAL.
- Dao, Thu Hien & Docquier, Frédéric & Parsons, Christopher & Peri, Giovanni, 2016. "Migration and Development: Dissecting the Anatomy of the Mobility Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 10272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).