Report NEP-INT-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wagner, Joachim, 2016. "Intra-good trade in Germany: A first look at the evidence," MPRA Paper 72964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karsten Mau, 2015. "US Policy Spillover(?) - China's Accession to the WTO and Rising Exports to the EU," Working Paper Series in Economics 354, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice, 2016. "Let's Try Next Door: Technical Barriers to Trade and Multi-destination Firms," Working Papers 2016-18, CEPII research center.
- Joachim Wagner, 2016. "The Lumpiness of German Exports and Imports of Goods," Working Paper Series in Economics 359, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Eugene Beaulieu & Shan Wan, "undated". "International Technology Diffusion via Goods Trade: Theory and Evidence from China," Working Papers 2016-38, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 12 Aug 2016.
- Kruse, Hendrik W. & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inma, 2016. "Transfers in the gravity equation: The case of foreign aid," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 288, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc Melitz & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," Working Papers 2016-17, CEPII research center.
- Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael & Noska, Patricia & Schäffler, Johannes, 2016. "Types of FDI and determinants of affiliate size: the classification makes the difference," IAB Discussion Paper 201625, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Calvo Clúa, Rosalia & Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2016.
"Implicancias del DR-CAFTA sobre el comercio intraindustrial de la República Dominicana
[Implications of DR-CAFTA on intra-industry trade of the Dominican Republic]," MPRA Paper 73009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujii-Gambero, Gerardo & Cervantes-Martínez, Rosario, 2015. "Origin and Destination Sectors of Indirect Domestic Value Added Embodied in Mexico's Manufacturing Exports," MPRA Paper 72977, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 2015. "India's Rise: A Strategy for Trade-Led Growth," PIIE Briefings PIIEB15-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Magdeleine, Joscelyn & Maurer, Andreas, 2016. "Understanding trade in digitized ideas: What are the statistical challenges?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Ahmed Fayez Abdelgouad, 2016. "Exporting and Workforce Skills-Intensity in the Egyptian Manufacturing Firms: Empirical Evidence Using World Bank Firm-Level Data for Egypt," Working Paper Series in Economics 358, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Clemens Struck & Adnan Velic, 2016. "Competing Gains From Trade," Trinity Economics Papers tep1116, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2018.
- Umar Fachrudin & Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2016. "Impact Analysis of Normalized Revealed Comparative Advantageon ASEAN’s Non-Oil and Gas Export Pattern Using Gravity-Model Approach," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201603, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised May 2016.
- Richard Frensch & Roman Horváth & Stephan Huber, 2016. "Trade Patterns and Endogenous Institutions: Global Evidence," Working Papers 358, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Christoph Böhringer & Xaquin Garcia-Muros & Ignacio Cazcarro & Iñaki Arto, 2016. "The Efficiency Cost of Protective Measures in Climate Policy," Working Papers V-392-16, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2016. "Trade costs shocks and lumpiness of imports: Evidence from the Fukushima disaster," MPRA Paper 72963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Euijin Jung, 2016. "The US-EU Privacy Shield Pact: A Work in Progress," Policy Briefs PB16-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Borin, Alessandro & Di Nino, Virginia & Mancini, Michele & Sbracia, Massimo, 2016. "The Cyclicality of the Income Elasticity of Trade," MPRA Paper 73000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pol Antràs & Alonso de Gortari, 2016. "On the Geography of Global Value Chains," Working Paper 443991, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Wrona, Jens, 2015. "Two-way migration between similiar countries," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/15, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- OberlÃ¤nder, L. & Disdier, A-C. & EtilÃ©, F., 2016. "Globalisation and national trends in nutrition and health - a grouped fixed effects approach to inter-country heterogeneity," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.